Tuesday Oct. 25th: It was our 2nd day at cabo san lucas. We weren't sure what we wanted to do, so we started off walking around the city, and ended up at their mall. It was pretty much like any mall in america and not really what we wanted to see, so we decided to go back and take a water taxi to Madonis Beach. We didn't love it as much as lovers beach. It was really crowded, and there were vendors EVERYWHERE trying to sell you something. I said, " No thanks!" like a hundred times!!We decided to rent a kayak and go out on thewater, so we did and they had kaleb leave his back pack in a locker. Well, when we were out kayaking kaleb had a bad feeling about this "locker" and low and behold, when we got back and got his wallet out, they had stolen over hundred dollars out of his wallet. He confronted them but they denied everything. That was kind of a downer on our day. We spent some more time in the water, but were more than ready to go back to the ship. So, a good day but definitely not our favorite day!!


Back on the ship kaleb decided to enter a black jack tournament just for fun. You paid 20 bucks and got $1500 dollars in chips. After 7 rounds whoever had the most money won that round, and out of everyone who played, they took the top 7 to play in the final tournament. Well, kaleb ended his round with over 10,000 dollars and was number 1 on the finals list. And he stayed there all night!!! They had the tournament for about 4 hours, and no one ever beat kalebs high!!! It was fun to see his name at the top of the board all night. :) So he ended up as one of the 7 in the finals, but....as luck always goes he was the first one out! :) But he had fun anyways.


Wednesday, Oct 26th: Today was our 15 year anniversary!!! We had a big day planned on Puerta Vallarta, and were super excited! Being the big nerd I am I had tshirts made for me and kaleb that said today is our 15 year anniversary! kaleb was a good sport and wore his all day! We were suppose to go on a dune buggy tour and then do a zip line tour, but we didn't know there was an hour time difference in Puerta Vallarta and when we got to the place, we had missed our tour! But the guy helped us out, and let us take out Rhinos on a tour and then we ended up going on a different zip line tour. Riding the rhinos was so much fun! And Puerta Vallarta is SO amazingly beautiful, we went up into the forrest and it was so green and lush. I loved it. Then we met up with some other people and went on the zip lines. We did 8 zip lines in all, and it was SO MUCH FUN!!! We were super high off the ground, we could see all the way to the ocean, and I am pretty afraid of heights, but it was so amazing, I wasn't nervous at all. We had a great time doing that. They didn't let us bring our cameras so I have no pictures of us doing the zip line, I was pretty bummed about that. But that was one of our favorite things of the cruise.



After our tour we came back into town by the ship. We went to their mall and had lunch at burger king, it was so yummy to drink something other than coke zero(which is all the diet they had on the cruise, coke zero or diet coke and I am not a fan of diet coke, so I drank A LOT of coke zero!!) I have this thing for diamonds, what girl doesn't? So in every stop we would end up in the jewelry stores looking at rings, but every time I tried one on, I just couldn't let kaleb pay that much for a ring!!! But on our anniversary we ended back in another store, and we were looking at the tanzanite rings, it is kind of a purpley blue stone. I was trying some on and couldn't hide how much I loved them, and so Kaleb told the guy, lets do it. :) He got me a beautiful ring and a matching necklace, and because it was our anni. the guy gave him a pretty sweet deal. I was so happy! On our 10th anniversary in Atlantis kaleb had gotten me a diamond and emerald ring. He asked if it was going to be a tradition that every 5 years he was going to have to buy me another diamond. I told him no!! ;) But I sure love the one I got.

That night for dinner instead of going to the dining room we went to the ships restaurant. It was $30 dollars a person, but we decided that if we were home we would spend more than that going out to dinner. It was AMAZING!!! It was a 5 course meal, and the best steak I have ever had in my life. I love how fancy restaurants do fancy food presentation, it just makes it so much more fun! I got a piece of cheesecake for dessert and it was the biggest thing I have ever seen, and so heavenly. But I am sad to say I couldn't even finish half of it I was so full. Kaleb got a selection of chocolate desserts and loved them all!! It was a great anniversary!!! Me and kaleb were having so much fun together on this cruise, it didn't get old being together at all. I love my honey more than I can say and am so grateful to have him forever!!!





This post was a little bit lengthier, but it was a great couple of days!!! :)
1 comment:
Why would anyone think it would get old?
Post a Comment