Monday, December 5, 2011

It's the most beautiful time of year...

and I am freezin my buns off!! But I am not quite sure if I am ready for snow. My camera is not here, hopefully it will come back soon :), so I can't post a picture of our tree yet. We got it up on saturday, and I love it. We still do the real tree thing every year. I don't know if we will ever change. I love, love, love it. My christmas shopping is happily all done. I spend a little time each day by the fire wrapping presents. Now I just need to throw in some hot chocolate and I will be as happy as can be. And of course christmas music plays through my house at all times, except when Kaleb comes home and turns it off. :) here is some mandatory christmas listening music for you:
Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton
Justin Bieber "Mistletoe" cd.
Michael Bubles new cd (not sure what it is called).
Josh Groban "O Holy Night"
Mariah Carey "All I want for christmas is you."
The Christmas Shoes, I cry ever time.

Here are some movies I am looking forward to watching:
Elf(actually already watched it, but its a must at least 2 or 3 times!)
The Polar Express, our family tradition to watch together every year.
Mickeys Christmas Carol, a favorite since I was a little kid.
The grinch that stole christmas, the cartoon version and real version with Jim Carrey. Love them both.
National Lampoons Christmas Vacation.
The Christmas Story, me and kaleb watch it every christmas eve.
The Christmas List, never heard of it? Google it. Its one of those cheesy but must watch christmas shows.
Its only 20 days til christmas, and I feel like I am barely starting to do all that I want to do to celebrate the season. I want to enjoy every moment, because it is always over way too soon!

No comments: