Sunday Oct. 23rd: Today was our first whole day at sea. We slept in, ate breakfast, put on our swimsuits and headed out to the deck for some sun soaking up time!!!! We watched a hairy chest contest which was hilarious and a martini making contest. We read and talked, hung out around the ship some more, saw the shows and went to dinner. The two couples we ended up eating with were Don and Wanda (the older couple) and Kate and Ryan. At dinner they brought out a cake for me and kaleb and sang happy anniversary to us, even though our anniversary wasn't for two more days. But it was the thought that counted!!! There were the most amazing sunsets every night, we tried to get out each night to watch. The sun setting on the ocean is beautiful!!!!





Mon. Oct 24th: Our first day in Cabo San Lucas. It was a beautiful, hot day and I was wanting some beach time!! We had several people tell us to go to lovers beach, you have to take a water taxi to get there. So we found our transportation and rented some snorkeling gear. The beach was one of the most beautiful I have ever been on. The water was blue and so warm. There was a cool arch we got to drive too and a cave on the beach. They say the cave is magical, 2 people go in and 3 people come out!!! Lol. ( If you don't get it right away, believe me, it will come!!) The snorkeling was awesome, we saw lots of fish. I made kaleb hold my hand the whole time because I am a little timid in the water, especially with my face in it!!! But we had lots of fun. We ended up meeting some other people and sharing a taxi ride with them and sitting with them on the beach. After talking for a while we discovered that they were also LDS. I had to laugh at that, of course we managed to find the only other mormons on the cruise!!! :) It was such a beautiful day, I would love to go back to that beach some day again. At the end of the day my very own frog prince was waiting back in our room, and of course I had to give him a little kiss. I feel like I am barely skimming the surface of our days on the cruise, but the post would be way too long if I wrote everything!!!! And I'm only posting a few of the pix too, I took over a 15o pix of our trip. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment