Friday, November 11, 2011

Aliahs Baptism Day

Saturday, Nov. 5th was Aliahs baptism day, something she has been looking forward to for months! It was a beautiful day, for her, for me, for our whole family!! We had so much family come and support her at her baptism, my heart felt so full as I watched her go into the water. This is my baby, this is my little girl, growing up so fast. I felt the spirit so strongly that day, and I knew how much her Heavenly Father loves her. She is such a special little girl, with a big personality. I am so grateful to be her mom and get to raise her.










I am so proud of her for the step she has taken. It is bittersweet for me to know that she is my last. I have so many lasts to look forward to with her. I love her so much. And I am so grateful for the special day she had.

No comments: