Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Me

I am tired. I have dirty dishes in my sink. I have loads of laundry still to do. I need to mop my floor...again. I need to clean the bathrooms...again. I need to clean my scrapbooking desk. I need to scrapbook. I need to prepare my young womans lesson. I need to wrap celines birthday presents. I need to clean the basement for her party. I should go to bed right now. I have to get up early and go to work. I need to vacuum my floors. I need to unload the dishwasher. I need to pick up the floors. I need to buy a birthday present for aliah to go to a party. I need to help tage finish up scouting to get his wolf badge. I need to practice my dances. I need to go running. I need to finish the kids valentines for school. I need to wipe off my countertops. The jazz lost to the lakers tonight. I need a break. I want to sleep for a day. I am tired.

4 comments:

The Johnson's said...

One day at a time girl.... but that does sounds like the list I have to do as well.

Anonymous said...

This is probably a very similar list for most moms. Hang in there... and when you can't is when you call me! :)

Anonymous said...

You have a husband who doesn't know the meaning of tired. Maybe you should let him know what you need done? Just a suggestion.

April McEvoy said...

sounds like you need a lunch date with me... wanna come to Cali?? wish it were that easy. hang in there! stuff all gets done eventually... love ya!