Friday, February 12, 2010

The man I love....

A few weeks ago I had a dream, and in it, Kaleb had decided that he did not want to be with me anymore. He left me. I was devastated. I have this dream frequently in many different forms, and every time, I wake up, and for just a moment, I think it is real. I feel like someone has torn out my heart. I feel like my life is ending. Sometimes I wake up crying, and then Kaleb will move or breath or in some way do something and I realize that he is still there. The relief I feel every time is overwhelming. I want to grab him and hug him and slap him at the same time!! I love this man. All I want is to be able to wake up next to him every day for the rest of my life. If he is there in the morning, I know everything will be okay.
Happy Valentines Day hon!
How do I love thee?? Let me count the ways.....





2 comments:

Cori Simmons said...

He is such a spaz! I like him lots too.

The Johnson's said...

I don't know Kaleb that well, but from the times I have been around him I can't imagine your life without him.