Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Celines 13th Birthday

Ok, I think I am ready to talk about celines birthday!! How hard it is to see her grow up. But it really is fun too. For her party I told her I would provide lots of food but that it was up to her for the "entertainment.". She invited a bunch of friends, boys and girls, and they played rock band and sang karaoke, played dance, dance revolution and played mafia. It is so funny to listen to boys and girls interact at this age, I SO remember being her age. The boys love to make the girls laugh and the girls love to laugh at the boys. Me and kaleb were getting a kick out of them. I really love celines group of friends, they are all such good kids. I keep hoping when she's 16 the boys will still be around for her to date...but.....thats a long time away and I don't really want to think of that now. So her party was a huge success, which makes me happy. Her actual birthday was on sunday, so she got a new outfit to wear to church( doesnt she just look beautiful?) and then we opened her presents after church and had dinner at my moms house. I am glad its over and a whole year til her next one. 14 is going to kill me!!


Kayla, celine and Dustin
The birthday girl!
Presents!!
Bri, Kayla, Emry, Jessica, Celine, Isaac, Kaden, Tyler and Dustin!!
Lookin like a teen!
Celine got a jewelry armoire for her bday to put ALL her jewelry in. The girls got a ton!!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Oh she is so gorgeous!!! Kaden had such a great time at her party, thanks for having him! I don't like to think about the whole dating thing either, but I wouldn't mind if Celine was on Kaden's list of girls to take out on a date ;)

You have done a great job with Celine, you should be proud!