lol. Love you Meg! Just keep workin' on it. It's better than the greasy ponytail I'm rockin' today!
Meg you crack me up. I say that you keep that look and see what Kaleb says, in fact maybe pull out the leg warmers and high heels and then see what he says.
LOL..MEg, what did you do??? LOL I cut some bangs last week (side sweeping) i will have to send you a picture and see what you think :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
lol. Love you Meg! Just keep workin' on it. It's better than the greasy ponytail I'm rockin' today!
Meg you crack me up. I say that you keep that look and see what Kaleb says, in fact maybe pull out the leg warmers and high heels and then see what he says.
LOL..MEg, what did you do??? LOL I cut some bangs last week (side sweeping) i will have to send you a picture and see what you think :)
Post a Comment