Tuesday, May 5, 2009
The Winds of change...
I am not a person who likes change. I discovered that about myself a long time ago. If things in life seem good, I would like them to go on that way forever. If I CHOOSE to change things myself, I can deal with that. Getting married, having a baby, moving, things like that I deal with fine. Its when change is forced upon me that I can sink down in depression. A new calling in church when I have loved my old one is hard. Going to a new ward is hard, I have a hard time making friends. Old and new people coming and going from my dance class. Even when our Bunko group changed it was hard, even though I LOVE it now. I resist change because I do not do well with it. It affects my happiness, my motivation, my positive outlook on life. Having my sister and best friend move away has thrown me through a loop. I know its only been a few days, but boy those few days have been hard! I am carrying around a heavy weight in my heart, I feel like part of me is missing, and it is. I know time heals all wounds, even when change comes I get used to it. I know I will get used to this too. But that doesn't mean I like it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hang in there Meg.
Hang in there cutie! I can only imagine how hard that could be.
P.S. did you get the invitation to Sav. b-day party?
Love you Meg! I am so glad you guys got to come out with us... it made the transition so much easier. I will be home in a few months, so keep smiling!!
Post a Comment