Monday, May 4, 2009

California!

I am so glad we got to help my sister move to california over the weekend, we had a great time!! Even the drive wasn't bad, since we had no children with us this time. We arrived friday morning at 3am and crashed for a few hours. We stayed with my sister Trisha and it is always so much fun to get to see her and her family. Family just shouldn't live far apart! But, then it was up and helping move april, luke and jaren into their new apt. We got to hang out and eat yummy food, and then drive home on sunday. I am glad I got to see where they live, I know they will love it there! It was really hard saying goodbye to april, but, we will be ok. Best Friends Forever!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you got to see Trisha and Matt, too. Now you'll have TWO reasons to vacation to California!