Friday, May 22, 2009

Endings



Another school year has come and gone, and with this one brings endings. Here is celine with her Hope of America Award that she received today. We were totally surprised when she got it, no one had let us know before. I was so proud of her for receiving this award. I know celine is an amazing girl,  she has so much going for her!! This was a very proud day for me as a mother.
But her elementary school years are at an end. I can't believe its over. I swear she just started kindergarten.



























 Here is Aliah at her preschool graduation. This is yet another ending for me. I will never have a preschooler ever again. Those years are over for me. I love preschool, I think it is so important for kids to learn to listen to other adults and to interact with other kids. And of course the learning is good too. But, these preschool days are gone. They were good ones.
Isn't she such a poser? Its off to kindergarten in the fall!!

1 comment:

Cori Simmons said...

WoW Celine - that is an amazing honorable award. CONGRATS