Saturday, May 9, 2009

On this mothers day...

This will be the the 13th Mothers Day I have celebrated since becoming a mom. It seems like just yesterday celine was my only one and I was learning the ropes about being a mother and now I am a seasoned pro!!! (ok, well, maybe not.) But how could I not pay tribute to the three little people (who are not so little anymore) who gave me that special title of MOM!

aliah, my princesstage, my goofy boy

celine, my angel
There will never be anything I do in my life that is more important, more fun, more frustrating, more satisfying, more lonely, more happy, more sad, more rewarding, more time consuming than being a mother. No job could compare to this one, and what perks!!!
And how could I not thank my own mom, and my mother-in-law, both truly great moms!!!
So many woman in my life who are great examples of mothers to me, I love you all and Happy Mothers Day!!!

1 comment:

Amy Jensen said...

Even though it is hard at times, don't you just love being a mom! Everything you said was so sweet and so true I couldn't have put it better myself!