Sunday, May 17, 2009

I danced all weekend....




And it was incredibly awesome!! I was on such a high, it was a great feeling! What a crazy week it has been, and believe me, my house is showing that mom hasn't been around to take care of things. But it was all worth it. Thursday was a 10 hour day of dance rehearsal, so fun but so incredibly exhausting! Then friday night we had two shows and saturday was three shows. It goes by so fast and I can't believe my 3rd year of dancing is over. It is the best thing ever. I love having that one thing in my life that is just for me. When I dance, I am not a mom or a wife or primary secretary or chauffer....I am just meg, who loves to dance. I think every mom should have that one thing in their life that is just for them, I know that it makes me a better mom. Now its over and I am exhausted, bruised, and sore...maybe I am getting to old for this, but that definently won't stop me from doing it!!!

8 comments:

April McEvoy said...

so sad we missed it, but i am so glad you had fun!! Can't wait to hear all about it. i will give you a call sometime this week... love ya!!

Anonymous said...

I have that one thing in my life that is just for me..... my pantry. I hang out there A LOT!!
It was so fun watching you dance the other night. I wish I had that much coordination to do that stuff!
Glad you survived!! :)

Dave and Corey Johnson said...

You were great!

Devri said...

Way to go Meg! I think it is so great that you still do that, and are taking the time to do something for yourself. You look beautiful!

Trisha said...

Meg - heard it was awesome!! You will have to pull out the DVD again and let me check it out when I get up there in August! Congrats on surviving another year of dance - someday maybe I will head back in and do something like that for myself!

Anonymous said...

Hey Meg, I was totally stalking everyone's blog and I found yours...I have to tell you that I was totally moved and am in awe of you and how far you have come! You are amazing, and you have made an incredible life for yourself. I loved it and thanks for sharing!!!!

Amy said...

Congrats! You look fabulous, and I'm sure you danced awesomely :) (Is that a word?)

Anonymous said...

Hey I didn't know you still danced! I gues that goes w/o saying since I haven't seen you in 12 years. Where or for you do you dance? You look great and I hope I get to see you dance sometime!