
I just wanted to take a minute to mention some incredible people in my life. We all have people in our lives that make it better, but do we ever tell them??
My sister-in-law and best friend Jamie: I know that I can tell her anything and she will understand. Having husbands that are brothers means we both know what the other one goes through, both good and bad. :0) Its like we were pieces cut from the same pie!!
Have I ever mentioned that I have the best friends ever?? Some of these girls I have been best friends with for 15 years. Corey, Brianne and me were inseparable my junior year of high school. We had SOOO much fun together, sometimes way too much fun! Having good friends is so important in that time of your life and I am so glad that I had them, and that we have managed to stay friends though our lives sometimes have gone separate ways. I don't know what I would do in my life without these girls.
My sister april: there is no one like her and she is irreplaceable to me. I have REALLY come to realize that since she moved away. No one knows me like april, which is so nice. She is the first one I want to call when anything good or bad happens in my life. Once I share it with her, I always feel better.
How could I forget my best friend and hubby kaleb? he would say that he is not on my list, but he is number one on my list. I think, sadly, that he is the one I forget the most to tell how much I appritiate him and think he is amazing. So I am telling the whole world now ( or whoever reads my blog) that he is one of a kind. There is no one like kaleb. No one can make me as happy or as sad, or laugh as hard as kaleb can. I think its sad that the ones we love the most are the ones that we take for granted.
I know I have so many more amazing people in my life, I could write pages on all of these people. But today I just wanted to let these few know that they have changed my life for the better.
2 comments:
Gosh, you're too good to me. That was so nice. Just what I needed. I think we need an updated picture!!! Even though I know you like that one, it is time!!! And I LOVE that picture of Kaleb and Jaron. Seriously, the cutest thing ever!! I love you, Meg! You're the best!!! :)
Oh Meg, we are lucky to have you too. I bet Jamie is going to kill you for posting a preganant picture.
Post a Comment