On this great website called 1saleaday I found these things called the wonder hanger! Im sure you have all seen the infomercial on them. well, they were FREE plus 6$ shipping, so I decided to buy a pack because, as you can see, my side of the closet is overflowing. I needed some help.
ok, that is the only conclusion I came too. But as I went through them all trying to get rid of anything, I just couldn't! I really intend to wear ALL of these clothes.
So here is the after shot, I guess it got me a little more organized, but it definitely didn't change my life.
See that little pile in the corner? That is what I decided I could live without. There is my attempt at organization....maybe for the year????
5 comments:
ok meg you are hired! my closet its next in line ok?!?! i love the feeling of getting a little more organized and getting rid of things that i don't wear or use.
I am totally with ya. Colby calls me a horder. I can't part with anything. But it is amazing the outfits I come up with. Colby will say, is that new. Nope just haven't worn it in a few years.
Don't get rid of ANYTHING! you'll just feel the need to replace it?!
LOL... i love Kaleb's comment :) Sounds like you need a few more packs of those hangers to finish the job! Luke and i threw out a whole bag of clothes too. i am NOT a horder... i am a chucker!
Oh Kaleb, that is the best part of getting rid of some things. Meg if you want I am the best and getting rid of things or items that are not getting used anymore.... remember our breakfast conversation and if you don't just ask Scott.
Post a Comment