Day 1: Monday
I baked bread!! :) all by myself. :) :)
Back in october my very sweet neighbor taught me how to make this bread. It goes from start to finish in One hour. I have had good intentions to make it, but I didn't have a mixer, and making it by hand is a little harder. Well, I got this bad girl for christmas, SO EXCITED! I finally got ALL the ingredients that the recipe called for and on monday night at 6pm, I started my bread.
Day 2: Tuesday
The pine wood derby. Basically the academy awards of scouts. Tage won first place last year. Dad helped with the car and we tried to prepare tage that he probably wouldn't win it again this year. He was fine with that. But lo and behold, tage won EVERY race! First place winner 2 years in a row. Guess we gotta go for all 3 next year! Tage was one happy kid and had great sportsmanship, which I was also very proud about.

Day 3: The Jazz Game
Kaleb got our family tickets to 3 games for christmas and this was the first one. We scored 2 more signatures for our ball, Raja Bell and Jeff Hornaceck, who we also got this sweet picture with tage!
Both tage and aliah brought signs to the game, and I think the highlight for them was when they were shown on the Jumbotron!
Guess I need to work on spelling with tage, lol! But I liked the way he fixed it! :)
Of course the best part was the jazz WINNING! 131 to 125! Go jazz!!
It was a good week to have good days like this. I think heavenly father knows when you need some good things in life, and I have needed them this week for sure. Wouldn't it be great if all weeks could start this good??
1 comment:
At first i thought Tage's sign had some secret joke behind it... LOL i laughed so hard when you said he just spelled it wrong. Glad you had such a good week! And making bread... Meg- are you getting domestic on me?? :)
Post a Comment