Monday, January 24, 2011

I hate pigs.

Just when I thought that I was doing better, things were feeling better, I go and get a stupid speeding ticket today!! I have never, in all my almost 16 years of driving, had a speeding ticket. And the stupid thing is, I didn't even know I was speeding! I was going 68 in what I THOUGHT was a 65 on the freeway. The cop that pulled me over was of course a big jerk. Don't they teach them to be nice? He said I was in a "construction zone" and the speed limit was 55 and didn't I see the signs that were posted. Well, no honestly I didn't. Because there was NO CONSTRUCTION going on where I was driving on the freeway. He told me he was "letting me off easy" by giving me a 9 over in a regular zone, I guess I should be grateful, but really I am just mad. And let me tell you that he singled me out for some reason because EVERYONE was going as fast or faster then me. Guess thats just my luck right now. Sigh......

1 comment:

Kylie Blackwell said...

I feel your pain! I once got pulled over for failing to signal for 3 seconds. I was on the freeway on a monday night and there were TWO other cars on the road... and yes, my signal was for only like 2 seconds, but do most people signal AT ALL for NO cars on the road?!
Anyways, I know how you feel... I can also relate considering I crashed my car through a fence... and many many many other things. So Meg, when it comes to cars, you will always have a shoulder to cry on with me!