Friday, January 21, 2011

Growing

January 21st, 2011

September 7th, 2010
Can you see how fast my hair grows? this is FOUR months of growth! How can I enjoy having short hair when its only that short for a little bit. Now I need to decide do I cut it back short or let it grow. I am not a person who likes getting my hair cut every six weeks, I am a once to twice a year kind of girl! But its also nice to be able to go through all these lengths of hair in a short time. I have only had once or twice when I have really missed my long hair. I don't know if I will ever grow it long again.

1 comment:

MOM said...

Meg, cut it shorter and then enjoy each length as it comes along. It will take 6 mons. to grow out from a shorter version