Christmas is HERE!!! And I know it is because we have our TREE!! Christmas just doesn't seem like it truly begins until we get our tree. We are still ones who go and pick out a real one every year. And every year it is worth it! I love walking into my home and the smell of pine is just overwhelming. This year Kaleb took tage and aliah to go pick one out while me and celine were at Young Womans. Life just seems so busy this year! I was sad not to go all as a family but the kids were so excited to get it we just couldnt wait. The kids would be devastated if I didn't let them decorate it so I just pull out what ornaments I want on it and let them do the rest. I usually have more snowmen than anything on my tree (as i have a small obsession with them!) along with an odd assortment of any other favorites that I have. Once the tree is done I feel like christmas is finally here!! I am completely enjoying my christmas season so far. I spend an hour or so a day wrapping presents (I also have a small obsession with wrapping paper!) and I feel ripped off if I don't get to listen to christmas music all day. I have immersed myself in reading any christmas story I can get my hands on and my DVR is set to record all my favorite shows on TV. Mickeys Christmas Carol, The Christmas List, The Santa Clause 1,2&3 just to name a few. Yes, I surely do love this time of year!
Friday, December 3, 2010
O Christmas Tree
Christmas is HERE!!! And I know it is because we have our TREE!! Christmas just doesn't seem like it truly begins until we get our tree. We are still ones who go and pick out a real one every year. And every year it is worth it! I love walking into my home and the smell of pine is just overwhelming. This year Kaleb took tage and aliah to go pick one out while me and celine were at Young Womans. Life just seems so busy this year! I was sad not to go all as a family but the kids were so excited to get it we just couldnt wait. The kids would be devastated if I didn't let them decorate it so I just pull out what ornaments I want on it and let them do the rest. I usually have more snowmen than anything on my tree (as i have a small obsession with them!) along with an odd assortment of any other favorites that I have. Once the tree is done I feel like christmas is finally here!! I am completely enjoying my christmas season so far. I spend an hour or so a day wrapping presents (I also have a small obsession with wrapping paper!) and I feel ripped off if I don't get to listen to christmas music all day. I have immersed myself in reading any christmas story I can get my hands on and my DVR is set to record all my favorite shows on TV. Mickeys Christmas Carol, The Christmas List, The Santa Clause 1,2&3 just to name a few. Yes, I surely do love this time of year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment