We had a wonderful thanksgiving week! We left early tuesday afternoon to california to beat the "storm" that never came. We spent the next 5 days just hanging out with my sisters and their families, eating and watching sports. I got to spend lots of time playing with my nieces and nephews, mainly reading the dinosaur book to jaren over and over. :) I got to love and snuggle avery to my hearts content, and hang out with my mom and sisters and talk and talk. Me and trish had a great time black friday shopping! We woke up at 2 and hit toys r us. We were going to go to the opening of Target but the line to get into the store was RIDICULOUS!! So we hit old navy, and then the mall, michaels, pier 1,and target(later after it had opened and wasn't so crazy!) we found lots of great deals! trish got almost all her christmas shopping done in one night and I had a blast just being there and found a few good deals myself. We finally got home at 1030, and I did not go to sleep til 1130 that night. So I was up for 21 hours!!! But it was totally worth it. I loved being there with my family and was so glad I got to meet my new little niece. She is just precious beyond words. The drive home was great til we hit uTah, then it took us 2 hours to get from st george to cedar city. the traffic was bad and the roads were super icy. 13 hours of driving and we were finally home. It was a wonderful thanksgiving and now I am super excited for christmas!!!
I am so glad you got to be with your family for Thanksgiving! I am really glad you made it home safe too! I bet you are so sick of that drive this time of year.
2 comments:
I am so glad you got to be with your family for Thanksgiving! I am really glad you made it home safe too! I bet you are so sick of that drive this time of year.
what a fun thanksgiving. that little baby girl is adorable congrats to april!!! i am glad you are home safe and sound too!!!
Post a Comment