Christmas Sunday is one of my most favorite Sundays of the year. Its always tradition to get my kids a new church outfit, even though this year it was too hard to try to match them like I usually do. As I love all things christmas, christmas sunday is always a special day. The music and the speakers talking on some aspect of Christ and Christmas, the Spirit always speaks to me so strongly. And this sunday was just as amazing. The story of the birth of our Savior never ceases to amaze me. It is a beautiful story, and the feelings you feel when you hear it leave you in no doubt that it is true!!! I lay there last night thinking of how wonderful it would have been to be there on that night 2 thousand years ago.
Merry Christmas!!!
2 comments:
They all look so adorable! And Tage looks SO handsome! :)
my mom used to do this too and i loved it. i should tell murr that i still need a new sunday outfit every christmas ;) i too love christmas sunday!!!
Post a Comment