I am sad that christmas is over. I miss the music, I miss my blog christmas background, my decorations are already down. I love the LEADING up to christmas, it is my favorite part. The anticipation of christmas morning, the picking out of gifts and wrapping, listening to music and reading stories. We had such a wonderful christmas! We had a whole week of parties and celebrations, I was quite exhausted when it was all over! We had the Gillman family party, a friends party, then my Griffin family party, the Mansfield family party, Christmas eve with kalebs family and then Christmas!!! It was a busy and fun week.
The kids opening presents at Grandmas house.

We went tubing for a few hours!

All the nieces and nephews giving kwinci some love.

Christmas eve and new jammies!

Christmas morning, the kids didn't wake up til 8!

even max got into the christmas spirit.

The kids gave dad some sleds so we could all go sledding together.

Celines christmas consisted of A LOT of clothes, shoes, jewelry, makeup and perfume. She also got a new sewing machine from her dad and lots of material and sewing stuff from grandmas. Sounds like a good teenage christmas ( even though dad thought all her stuff was boring!;)

Aliah got a saucer chair, squinkies, lalaloopsy doll, lots of coloring stuff, zhu zhu stuff, & webkins from dad. I told her if she told me she was bored in the next 6 months i would be mad! :)

Tage got legos, pokemon, bakugan, bionicles, a nerf axe and a few ds games. He can build and play to his hearts desire!

Mom got a HUGE mess to clean up, a new camera, and of course Kalebs crazy assortment of stuff from the $ store for my stocking including some wrestling guys ( to play with in the hot tub), some Nascar trading cards ( since they didn't have any posters this year) and two love birds that now sit on top of my computer. I also recieved a waffler maker ( one of those kinds that flip) and a mixer from mine and kalebs parents. I was spoiled.

Christmas day was spent eating a LOT of food and hanging out with family, just the way I like to spend my christmas. It was such a great year this year, I felt sad when it was all over. Kaleb got us family tickets to 3 jazz games so at least we have something to look forward too. I feel very blessed as this year comes to a close!
No comments:
Post a Comment