10.Family Christmas parties. What a great excuse to getting together, eating and just enjoying eachothers company!
9. The smell of real christmas trees. I wish it lasted a lot longer!
8. Christmas shopping! I love picking out gifts and the anticipation of giving it!
7. Christmas stories, especially ones of people in hard times who are helped out by others or who overcome it somehow. I get teary every time.
6. Christmas wrapping paper. I can't get enough of it. I would wrap all my presents in different paper if it were free!!
5. Wrapping christmas presents. I LOVE to wrap, I wish it lasted all month long!
4. Christmas music, especially the ones that tug at your heart strings. Some of my favorites, Marys Lullaby, O Holy Night, Christmas Shoes.
3. Christmas Eve, the anticipation still makes me not able to sleep. Me and kalebs tradition for years now is to watch A Christmas Story after the kids are asleep.
2. Of course christmas morning, my kids faces and excitement, the opening of each gift one at a time, the joy. I just love it.
1. Christmas Sunday. It is my favorite sunday of the whole year. They always have a wonderful sacrament meeting with music and christmas talks and I just feel the spirit so strong.
I have come to realize that not everyone loves christmas! It has come as kind of a shocker to me, because I absolutely love christmas in every way! I hope I am passing my love of christmas on to my kids so they can pass it on to theirs. Christmas was such a magical time as a kid and for me, it still is in a different way. I really could have done a Top 20, I keep thinking of all these things I love. I hope everyone is enjoying the Season!!!
1 comment:
I love Christmas too...much more fun with children. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas Season. It's the best time of the year... :)
Post a Comment