No, not me! not yet, anyways! So, I hate having a downer post at the top of my blog. Blogging is a good outlet for me when I am in need, but it doesn't mean I need to depress everyone else when I am having a bad day! So, on to happier things! Two of my best friends, who just happen to be twins, are turning 30 this week!! I think when you turn 30, you need to do something really fun with your friends so it isn't so depressing. So I planned a pool party for all of our friends at my parents house and we were going to swim and bbq....yeah, sounds fun right? Well, thanks to our FABULOUS summer weather we're having (not) I had to cancel the pool party at the last minute and we ended up just going to Chilis for dinner. But it was still a blast, its always fun when I am with my friends. So hopefully they will have great memories of their 30th birthday!!ps. is it just me or do i really need to lose a few????
Monday, June 8, 2009
Turning 30
No, not me! not yet, anyways! So, I hate having a downer post at the top of my blog. Blogging is a good outlet for me when I am in need, but it doesn't mean I need to depress everyone else when I am having a bad day! So, on to happier things! Two of my best friends, who just happen to be twins, are turning 30 this week!! I think when you turn 30, you need to do something really fun with your friends so it isn't so depressing. So I planned a pool party for all of our friends at my parents house and we were going to swim and bbq....yeah, sounds fun right? Well, thanks to our FABULOUS summer weather we're having (not) I had to cancel the pool party at the last minute and we ended up just going to Chilis for dinner. But it was still a blast, its always fun when I am with my friends. So hopefully they will have great memories of their 30th birthday!!ps. is it just me or do i really need to lose a few????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's definitely just you. You look fabulous!
Post a Comment