
The first week of summer is officially over and I am EXHAUSTED!!!! We started our summer with fabulous trip to my sis-in-laws Jamies parents house, complete with pool and hot tub in the backyard, it was all we needed!! The kids spent countless hours swimming while I spent countless hours laying out next to the pool reading! :0) We went to Pirate Island Pizza which the kids LOVED, we are very excited for the one opening in orem and we went and saw the move UP which was so cute, we all enjoyed it. We came home sunday night and on monday we started two weeks of swim lessons for tage and aliah, celine went camping to moab with my mom and dad and her two cousins and kaleb has been working a ton at his new job at game crazy (which I am not crazy about, but I guess it pays the bills.) I feel like I have run from one thing to another and by the end of the day I am totally wiped out. So today I finally got some of my house cleaned, which has been sorely neglected all week. And I still need to do laundry, JOY!! I haven't even had time to get ready this whole week. Maybe next week will slow down a little bit, but hey, I am enjoying the sun ( when it is around) and I really am enjoying this time with my kids. I am past dreading them being home ( even though some days it still drives me crazy) because they are growing up way too fast and I am trying to enjoy every minute!!!!
3 comments:
what a fun get away! i love summertime and especially being out in the sun! ps. i am jealous of your amazing tan!!
Hope the rest of your summer is as much fun as the first week! It was so nice talking to you tonight :) Love ya!!
Kaleb is a little game crazy - isn't he? Good for him. Your trip sound fun - we just cancelled our swimming lessons that started this week - RAIN, RAIN go away.
Post a Comment