We had a fabulous vacation with Kalebs family to Lake Powell. Everyone came and we had a great time together. I love Kalebs family, they are so much fun to be with and I am so grateful to have such awesome in-laws. The weather was off and on. We had one day of good weather and then it rained towards the end of the day, then the next day was absolutely gorgeous!! We went on a long boat ride to the dangling rope marina and then to rainbow bridge ( which is an arch, its NOT a bridge!! ) We did some cliff diving (i say we, but i mean THEM) and then me and jamie and kwinci were taken on a hang-on-for-your-life tube ride by our father-in-law. We kept saying that he was trying to get rid of us!! :0) No, I am just a big wuss and don't love water sports, but we had a good time on that tube laughing and joking. I am lucky to have such great sister in laws!! Saturday we wanted to do a few more hours of boating before we came home but woke up to gray and rain. So, we packed up and headed home. It was a wonderful getaway, one that we all needed. Thanks to kalebs parents for making it such a great trip!!!
6 comments:
Fun! I miss Lake Powell so much, it is truly the greatest place.
looks like loads of fun! Glad you guys got to get away!
Looks like so much fun! Rain at lake powell is better than rain at home - any day.
I'm embarrassed to say I've never been to Lake Powell. Drove past it a 100 times, just never stopped! Looks like you guys had a blast! Sigh.
Thanks for the fun pics! I am so glad you had fun.
How fun, and what a great little getaway.....hope your family is doing well.....
Post a Comment