Wow. What a lot we had going on in just a few short days! Kaleb surprised me (and celine!) and got me a new car for valentines! I had no idea! I am in love with this car, she is a beauty! I had no idea. So now celine has a car, and she is blissfully happy. Celines 16th birthday was just about perfect, which is what I wanted. Her friends took her out for breakfast, she had a great day, got her license after school and then we surprised her and her friends met her for dinner at The Pizza Factory. I hope its a day she will remember forever.
Here are my other two valentines. :)
Celines valentine. :)
Saturday was her big sweet 16 party. I was royally stressed. We rented out the old PG rec center, we had tons of pizza, soda and chips and my good friend Laraleigh and her her husband jared came and DJ'd for us, he was AMAZING!!! I was stressed the whole night, I don't know that I will ever do something this big again. Not as many kids came as I had planned and all night I just hoped that celine was having a blast, along with everyone else. I think they did. I know I did. :) Laraleigh and April helped me chaperone and my other good friend Christine helped decorate. I am so grateful for all these people in my life!!!
BFF's emily, celine and emma.
Our awesome DJ.
My baby girl. All grown up. Almost.
I got tons of glow sticks and balloons and they were a big hit. I got a frame for everyone to sign too.
The party went from 630-11 and probably around 50-60 people came in and out all night. Here is the ending group.
I was so exhausted after these few days, I literally took a whole day off and did nothing. ;) It was wonderful.
So glad it all turned out well, and that its over. Tage turns 12 next. Oh. Man.
No comments:
Post a Comment