Here is what I have been doing the last few days....
Friday night I had a valentines dinner party, doesn't it look festive??
I made a fabulous prime rib, it turned out heavenly, and only a little undercooked in the middle.
I wish I would've remembered to take pictures when everyone was over, but of course we were talking too much to remember. It was a super fun night, and I had lots of fun hosting and putting it together. Everyone contributed to the dinner and is was sooo good.
Today I combined two of the things I wanted to do: make a yummy dinner for my fam and do something special for valentines day. So I spent all day cooking and did a fun valentines dinner for my kids and kaleb.
I forgot to cross out the "er" so it just says werth. :)
Kaleb didn't want to be in the picture so he took it instead.
I saw on pinterest the cutest conversation heart cheesecake-so I tried to make it. It looks TERRIBLE, but it tasted yummy, so, it was all good.
I made buffalo shredded chicken to go on rolls, twice baked potatoes and struessel topped baked apples. I got martinellis to drink, which the kids loved. It all turned out super yummy! But cooking all day is just not worth it, except every once once once in a while. :)
It was a fun dinner. I just love my family so much, I am so grateful that they are mine. Kaleb is my best friend and sweetheart and I have the 3 most amazing kids. I am so so blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment