Monday, March 4, 2013

These are the days of my life

So, I did my goals for February!! Hooray! Ok, I never got the WHOLE house super clean, but at least I did part of it. And this is the wreathe I made. Isn't it cute?? I am ridicuously proud of it. I am not a crafty person. But this turned out pretty dang cute. :)
 
 The week leading up to celines first date was pretty exciting, and a lot of emotions on my part! Now thats its done and over, I am glad. We painted her fingers and toes a day before. Her BFFs emma and emily came over the day of and helped her get ready and she let me do her hair. She looked so beautiful!
 Here is me and kaleb seeing her off on her first date. I was feeling very teary inside but I held it together! I was so excited for her. The whole date was a huge success and she had lots of fun. The boy she went with, Logan, was so cute and nice. Kaleb says that was a fake smile. :) He really wasn't happy about her going on a date. :)



 There were four of them that went together, Kaden and Valentina were the other couple. They did a mall scavenger hunt and lunch for the day date, then they went to Olive Garden for dinner and the dance was at Sleepy Ridge golf course.  I still have a hard time believing she is 16, but she is driving everywhere and has applied at a few places for a job and she seems to like it. 
 Tage had his 7th grade checkup and shots earlier this month. We register him this week for Jr. High. Another thing I just can't wrap my head around. He will be 12 in about 3 1/2 weeks. Oh man.
 Our friends gave us their jazz tickets one night so we took tage and aliah to the game. We always have a good time!
 Here are all my Young Woman. We took them to The Pizza Factory for pazookies for mutual and had some girl talk. I love these girls!!! I absolutely love being in Young Womans. Just keep me in there for life.
So, thats been my life in the last couple of weeks. Crazy, busy, fun, stressful. All bundled up into this thing I call my life. 

No comments: