Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Gettin it done...and other stuff

February has started off to be a pretty good month! Weather is lookin(and feeling) much better!(warmer)  Celine asked a boy to preference, in anticipation of her 16th bday, and he finally said yes!!She is now the owner of a blue fish named flo. Her bday, bday party, first date and then preference are all coming up in the next two weeks. She couldn't be more excited!
Aliah did a 3 day cheer camp at PG High school with her best friend. We went and watched her perform at half time at the basketball game. She is a natural. Cutest thing ever. And she got to be on top of the(small) pyramid.
No pictures of tage, but he is busy with scouts, soccer and school. 






Here is the beginning of my list, cleaning my house! So far I have done my office desk and kitchen. Before and afters are wonderful!!! I cleaned my bathroom but it is just dirty again. oh well. :)



I am slowly working on the other items on my list. I will keep documenting them, hoping I will do them all by the end of february! 

No comments: