I have dreaded this day for so long. Once I became a mom, I realized how fast time was going to go, and it really has. Not that I don't want celine to be 16, well, ok, I don't. But it is exciting and fun. I look forward to helping her with dates and dresses and hair. But it means, she is almost grown up. And it means, that I am getting older. I woke up at 5 this morning in a panic. I was so freaked out about her turning 16 and driving a car all by herself, I laid there and thought, I don't think I can ever let her out of my sight once she's in that car. Anything could happen. I'm so afraid!!! I couldn't go back to sleep. Why did this day have to come so soon?? I laid in bed after the kids all were at school, and let myself cry just a few tears. I'm allowed. This is one of the most bittersweet days of my life, my kids birthdays. I'm so happy I have them, I never want to let them go. The emotions are definitely close to the surface today. But its a good day. Its going to be an amazing day for her. Turning 16 should be a memorable day. I remember the day I turned 16. Kaleb decorated my bedroom and left me a dozen roses. I will never forget it. :) I love this girl so much, she is my heart and soul.
Happiest Sweet 16 Birthday Celine.
mom.

No comments:
Post a Comment