Here we are, Febraury 1rst. How much did I blog in January? Two?? I am getting worse. I feel like I have lost all motivation to do anything. I think I need my get up and go to get up get going!!! I am like a bump on a log. Side affect of this weather/my S.A.D./ maybe???? I need to be more productive, I need to create, I need to use my energy for something other than....nothing??? I see all these people doing awesome things, and I'm like, wow, wish I could be like that. Well, I can!!! Starting today. My first motivating thing is going to be to make a list of all the things I want to do!!
I am going to start small. I am going to list 5 things I want to do this month, and then blog about each one when it is finished!
1. Really, really clean my house from top to bottom. Throw out, clean out, organize.
2. Make a wreath for my front door.
3. Throw a dinner party.
4. Cook an amazing meal for my family, something new.
5. Do something special for kaleb and the kids for valentines day.
Doesn't sound like too much, right? I can do this.
1 comment:
I want to make a wreath too- lets do it together this next week!
Post a Comment