Really, there was no other title I could do for my post. This is the honest truth. The last two weeks have been over the top busy, stressful, full, emotional but SOOOO much fun, and I fully expect the next two weeks are going to be the same. I have so much going on in my head, that things are spilling out. I am more tired then I ever remember being in like forever. My body has tried to tell me to slow down, I got a cold, my high blood pressure has returned, hopefully it will go back down, which has given me a headache for days. I haven't been sleeping well and there are not enough hours in the day. But, it has all been worth it and will all be worth it. I have so much to blog about and so many pix and so many things coming up....but....Lets start off with Kalebs birthday.
Kaleb turned 33 on July 1rst. Holy crap. :) that was a sunday. so saturday I decided to take him up to Sundance to ride the tram. It was a gorgeous day and a gorgeous view. We rode the tram up and enjoyed the view around us and just talked.
Kaleb pondering. :)Kaleb opening his gift at the top of the mountain.
After sundance we killed some time before dinner and walked around the Riverwoods. We ended up in the toy store. Kaleb found this harry potter tie and wanted to get it for tage.
Kaleb telling me not to take his picture.
We had reservations at Happy Sumo at 9, kaleb has a great love affair with sushi.
Finally a semi-normal picture of kaleb. I always wonder what people think of his faces. :) gotta love this man.
Here we are at the end of the night, snuggling and getting ready to watch a movie. I can't say that his birthday was super exciting but we got to spend some time together which is always my favorite thing. Hopefully kaleb knows how much I love him and what a wonderful man I think he is. He is the fry sauce to my fries. The diet to my dr pepper. The love of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment