I got home from girls camp on friday, and monday morning we left to lake powell. It was a quick turn around for me, I could have used a few more nights sleeping in my bed. :) We went with kalebs family, we were so excited this year that kalebs parents got a time share on a houseboat. It was a great week. It wasn't too hot, we found the PERFECT camping spot for the houseboat, we were in shade ALL DAY! It was wonderful. We boated, and ate, and played lots and lots of card games, and swam and ate some more. It was pretty relaxing for me. My kids had a great time and it was just a great week.
Getting ready to jump.This is my favorite picture, you can't see it too well, but all three of my kids are jumping at the same time. What brave kids I have!!
Lots of time spent playing in the sand and on the beach.
This is the one picture I took of me, by myself, relaxing on the boat. :)
They hiked through the crack, it was pretty hard and aliah was pretty freaked out but they did it!
celine attempting to water ski, couldn't get up.
Tage is a super sweet knee boarder!
So is celine.
yes, I got up on the wakeboard, but staying up, nope, not so much. :)
The kids had so much fun finding frogs and lizards and playing with them all week.
Thanks quinn and kris for a great week!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment