Sunday, July 29, 2012

A day with tage

I finally talked tage into doing his back to school shopping. :) Needless to say this is not his favorite thing, but, he does like to hang out with me. :) He is leaving for the next two weeks, clear creek for a week and then yellowstone with kaleb for a week, so I told him we had to go before he left. 
Needless to say, he is MUCH easier to shop with then aliah. We went to the mall, went to a few stores, he knew exactly what he wanted, we got it, and then had lunch at the food court (him: arbys, me: chickfila). It was a very successful date with my son. :)



This handsome boy is going into 6th grade. I can't believe it. He is almost a teenager, I can see the signs. I am not really ready for  TWO teenagers in my house. He is such a good kid and I am so glad he  gets to be my only son.

1 comment:

Jenessa said...

I think this is such a cute idea!! I love it meg