Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I'm in love with summer...

This has been the busiest, craziest summer on record. It seems like all of us or some of us or one of us is always going somewhere. There has been a lot of packing, unpacking, laundry, and packing again. After our lake powell trip, we were home for 4 days and then celine left on Trek with our Stake. She had such a wonderful time. I am so glad she gets to have experiences like that.
Monday Tage left for clear creek. Every day I am wondering what he is doing, hoping he has met lots of friends and having the time of his life. I miss him, but I know this is a good experience for him too.
 Also on Monday I finally took celine for her school shopping.  I surprised her and took her to the Brow Spa and got her eyebrows "threaded." She didn't much like her surprise, :), but her eyebrows look great. It is super cool to watch them thread the eyebrows, and it only took about 5 minutes and she was done. Celine sat there so calm the whole time, and then when we walked out she said, Mom that really hurt! haha.
 We had a great time shopping, if only we had an unlimited budget.  But we did manage to get her a bunch of cute stuff and she is ready for school. At least clothes wise.
 After shopping she picked chick fil a, that makes ALL of my kids that chose to eat at the food court for their lunch date. I can't complain, I luuuuv chick fil a.
 Here we are today. All of us home bored, no friends, nothing to do. So I took us out to lunch at zupas, then we headed over to target to get some toe nail polish and school supplies. ( what is it about school supplies that I love? I just want to buy all those note book and folders and pencils and pens and erasers, and crayons. I dont' need any of it, but there is something about school supply shopping that I love.) We bought celine some notebooks and folders for school. Not too exciting. We came home and put on Hairspray and painted all of our toes for back to school. :)


I love my kids more than anything else. I can't wait for Tage to get home and tell me how clear creek was. I have loved spending the summer with my kids and I know I will love when they are  back in school too.
Doesnt get much better than this.

No comments: