Saturday, February 11, 2012

While the parents are away, we play too!!!


 On friday night we were able to go up to our friends(parents) cabin up above heber. I was so excited for a night away. I have been best friends with these girls since high school and I was 14. Imagine, ALL these years later :) and here we still are. I will be forever grateful for them!!! It was me and kaleb, bri and ryan, brinda and shad and corey and dave. Val and nate were suppose to come but Nate ended up being out of town. We sat and ate and talked forever, and then came out the big guns, and by that I mean NERF WAR!!!! Can you imagine 8 grown ups playing girls against boys nerf capture the flag(pillow) in the dark.? It was probably one of the funnest things I have ever done. :)We had a great time and only got a few wounds. ;) But now I don't think I will ever see a nerf gun without flinching, kaleb kept using me as his target ALL NIGHt LONG!! :) We finally went to sleep around 2 and we had to leave at 11 in the morning, so it was a short get away, but so much fun. I can't wait til the next time!!!




No comments: