Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy 15th birthday Celine!!!


 15 years ago this little angel came into my life. I was so young, so unprepared. But she was patient as I learned all about how to be a mom. She taught me so much. I don't think it was any coincidence that she waited a week after her due date to be born on Valentines Day. She has always been our sweetheart!!
 I literally feel like her life flew by. For 4 years she was our only child. We did everything with her!! She was my best little girl and always by my side.  I usually freak out every year that she turns older. I seem to be handling it OK this year. I just feel so happy with who she is turning out to be.

 Here celine is the day we got sealed in the temple. This will always be one of my happiest memories. It is a day I will treasure forever. Celine has always been so smart, has always loved to read and has always had a great memory. She is a great big sister to tage and aliah and is a great example.

 Celine has turned into a beautiful young woman. I am so proud of her and all of the choices she is making in life. I have loved, loved working with her in Young Womans, it has been such a blessing! I am so grateful that we have a close friendship also. I love that she will talk to me and tell me everything about her and everyone else in her life. I know I can trust her, and I hope she feels the same about me.

 Celine and kaleb have always had a special relationship. She loves her dad and no one can make her laugh like he can. He helps her not take life too seriously sometimes. Celine has also always loved her grandmas so much. Sometimes I worried that she liked them more than me!!!

 I can't believe she is 15 today. I can't believe how fast 15 years has gone by. It feels like just yesterday she was our only one. Now we are talking about things like getting her drivers permit and she is trying on her aunts prom dresses!!! One year til dating???? Before I know it she will be married and giving me grandkids!!! Not for at least 10 years, right???? I am not ready for her to leave my nest, probably never will be.






Look at her now, all grown up. Celine, I am so blessed to be your mom. I will always be your best friend too. I will always be here for you, no matter what. I hope your birthday is amazing, just like you. I love you more than you will ever know until you become a mom yourself. 

Happy 15th birthday celine!!!!! xoxo-mom.

1 comment:

PAT said...

We too love Celine our Valentine's Day gift. Love watching her grow up.

Grandma & Grandpa Griffin