Monday, February 20, 2012

Febraury:

I'm not gonna lie, I will be glad when February is over. And March. Hopefully by April it will be getting to be spring!!! And sunshine and warm. But we have had a good month as a family. Me and kaleb went to our last game against the lakers, and totally won!!!! It was the best game ever. :)
 Tage got the opportunity with the 5th grade boys to go to clear creek for the night. He had a blast. We also had his maturation program and it turned out really good. My boy is growing up. He will be 11 next month. Wow.

 Celine celebrated her 15th birthday with all of her girlfriends, until the boys crashed the party. ;) She is in bravo in school and their bravo class is putting on a spring play, Once upon a Highschool, its kind of a mixed up fairytale. She got the part of sleeping beauty and is very excited about it. For her bday we gave her a "new room" so kaleb has been working hard ripping out and building a new bed and we will be repainting. Its a work in progress, but is going to be awesome when it is all done.
Aliah is the same, nothing new or exciting with her. Which is ok. I need one of my kids to not go through a big change for a minute. :)
Kaleb is leaving for a dirt bike motorcycle trip to mexico with his dad and brother in a few days. He will be gone for 10 days. I am excited for him to go, but not for me. I don't know if I can survive that long without him. He is pretty much what keeps me going these days. I will be so lonely without him. Guess I will be watching a lot of chick flicks. This has been a rough couple of months for me. I try to just get through one day at a time. Doing cross fit has helped a lot. I feel so good about myself when I do it. I did a little bit of redecorating in my house and that made me happy.  But, I keep trying to figure out what direction my life needs to go, and I feel like maybe I might have found a path. Its just an idea, but at least its a start. Nothing in my life feels the way it was just a couple months ago and that has been really hard for me to accept. But I am really trying. To accept the things that I cannot change. To let go of the things that make me sad. To hold onto the people who don't. It's a real struggle, and maybe in a few months I will feel better again about everything. Who knows. But, I am surviving thanks to Kaleb. He is my rock. And my kids. I don't know what I would do without this family of mine. I am blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see Celine's room all finished! So exciting. And I'm so proud of her for her part in her play. She will be awesome.
I'm sorry its been a rough couple of months. I hope spring will come quickly and it can bring you some sunshine! ;-)
Since we will both be husband-less, we should watch some chick-flicks together! Plus, we also have Bunco to look forward to. That always cheers me up.
Like I've said before, I don't live too far if you ever need a chat....