Thursday, February 2, 2012
Todays theme song:
I wish every day had a theme song, that would describe my life exactly at the moment. Todays: Kelly Clarksons "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." I love that I just heard this song the other day when I was feeling that life was hard. :) So, Kaleb has let me know that my last few posts have been big downers. Sorry. I told him, its my blog and I'll blog what I want. :) Sometimes, life is just a big 'ol downer. But, today is not one. :) Its better than yesterday and hopefully tomorrow will be even better. I guess I have learned a few lessons over the last few days, one being on trust. I used to think that I could trust most people, now I'm to the point where my list of those I do trust is pretty dang short. But, life lesson learned. On the up side: here are some things I have to look forward to: Bunko tonight, tomorrow is friday, Jazz game on saturday, valentines day, celines bday, a cabin overnighter. Here is me lookin on the bright side of life. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment