I thought a long time about what to name my blog way back when. And I knew this was perfect. All you need is love.....Tomorrow is technically valentines day, but it is also Celines birthday, so I always dedicate the day before to writing about the people I love. Namely my family. And my hubby.
I am beyond lucky to have kaleb as my husband. For eternity. Always. Forever. I can't imagine Kaleb without imagining all these words. We have spent more of our life together then apart, and I wouldn't want it any other way. We had a beginning that wasn't easy, the odds were against us, people didn't believe we would make it. But we knew. We knew we could do it. And now 15+ years later, we are going strong. It has not always been easy. In fact, it has never been easy, but it has ALWAYS been worth it. And I love saying that our marriage is better than its ever been. I love that we have grown together all these years and figured out the way together. Kaleb is my best friend. He makes me laugh more than anyone, he is my shoulder to cry on, he is my peace, and my comfort, he is my logic among insanity. He is the person I love most to spend time with. At night, after the kids are in bed, I look forward to hanging out. Even if its me reading a book while he plays a game. Its my best way of winding down after a long day. He is always there when I need a friend, he is always there to listen to whatever crazy thing I am feeling or going through. He is the best dad. I love to watch him with our kids. He would do anything for them. He works so hard for our family, always giving all he has to us. I love him so much and I am so grateful for him!
Celine, she is my angel, always has been. She taught me so much about being a mother, and she still is. She gets to suffer through all my mistakes as I learn on her. She is a joy. She is my friend. More about her tomorrow. :)
My only son tage. I can't imagine not having a son. He brings so much to my life that girls can't. I love learning all the things about boys that I never knew. He is funny and sensitive. Always the first one to say thank you and that he loves me. Always the one to give me hugs. He wants to do his best at everything, and sometimes that can be frustrating. He must get that from his dad. :) He loves to spend time with his dad, and sometimes he even loves to spend time with his sisters. :) He will always be my best buddy.
Aliah, my princess. She brings all the drama to my world. :) I love her sassy spirit, even when it frustrates me to no end!!!! I love that every morning when she wakes up, she loves to come and snuggle with me for a few minutes. I treasure those few minutes every day. She will always be my baby. She has such determination and always tries to do what is right. She is so stubborn, which is good and bad. She is so smiley and happy and giggly and girly. So different from her older sister. I love that I have these two girls that are so different.
So many other people in my life that I love and am grateful for. My parents, my sisters and their families. Kalebs parents and his siblings and their families. Friends, lots of great friends from lots of different places. When I stop to think, I have been blessed with a lot of great people in my life. But nothing will ever make me as grateful as for the man I married and the 3 kids I get to be a mother too. Hope everyone has a very happy valentines day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment