One thing I love most at christmas time is church on sundays. Especially christmas sunday!! I love to sing the christmas hymns, I love lessons centered around christ and the christmas season, I love getting my kids christmas outfits for christmas sunday. I love christmas testimony meeting. Church in december is always so special to me. This year we get the added bonus of actually having christmas on sunday. It was a hard one for my kids at first. Of course I got the"why do we have to go to church on christmas??" But, I am happy to say they figured it out. They even figured out how we will do christmas. They have it all planned. We will wake up and open our stockings, go to sacrament meeting, and then come home and open presents. I am happy they thought this up themselves so they feel happy about it. So, today I had them dress up in their new christmas sunday outfits, because, lets face it. Next week I will be throwing all of our hair back in a ponytail, slapping on some mascara and rushing to 9am sacrament meeting. So, here they are in their christmas best. I don't know why I love this traditions so much, but I do. I love looking back over all the years of pictures of them in their new clothes and seeing how much they have grown.
1 comment:
I seriously have always looked forward to Christmas Sundays. I love dressing up!!
Post a Comment