Here we are. Its christmas eve again. Each year goes by so fast. I wish I could drag out christmas for just a little bit longer, I am not ready for it to be over. Today is so exciting, santa is coming tonight, the kids are jumping with joy, can't wait for the morning. But monday, it will be over. No more christmas music, no more wrapping presents, no more christmas movies, no more goodies. I want it to last longer. At the end I always start asking myself if I have made the most of this christmas season. Did I do enough to remember the real reason for the season? Did I spread christmas cheer? I don't think the answer is ever yes. But I know I do try to celebrate christmas to the best of my ability. This year has felt so busy. I feel like I didn't get to do half of what I wanted. But, thats ok. There is always next year. And I know it will be here before I know it.
No comments:
Post a Comment