Oh, right, its time for me to blog again! :) Every day I think I should, and I have just been lazy!! SCHOOL IS OUT! So excited and ready for the summer! I am looking forward to long hot days in the sun and warm nights hanging out. Popsicles and slurpees, fires and smores, friends and picnics at the park, kids in the pool and me laying by the pool. I heart summer.
But, its been a great past 2 weeks. The kids had a good last week of school, and so did I, my sister april and her two kids came and stayed for a week! I havent seen them since Christmas, so we were long overdue! I spent as much time as I could with my niece and nephew and of course april. We had so much fun together, it was great just getting to hang out. I heart being an aunt too.



K, this was super cool, a rainbow in a circle around the sun. It was totally bizarre.

These are my laurels from 7 years ago, when I was 24 and had just had aliah I got put into young womans. Me and these girls became super good friends! Even after they graduated and left young womans, we have stayed in touch. Its been over a year since I have seen any of them and we were able to get together this weekend and have lunch. They are all grown up now. College, missions, marriage, babies. They are all amazing woman!! 2 of them werent able to come, but hopefully we will meet up again soon! So proud of how all of them have turned out. This is why young womans is such a great calling!

Coming up in life: youth conference this week, girls camp in 2 weeks, lots of hot summer days I hope.
2 comments:
Just say love. Not heart.
I'm sad I didn't get to come to the get-together, but you all look great! I love reading your blog. :)
Post a Comment