"Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad..."
Every time I hear this quote I think of Kaleb. He has always been a great dad and he loves kids. I have never met a kid who kaleb couldn't win over in just a few minutes. Not only is he a great dad, but he is a great uncle too. I always think of how lucky my kids are to have him, and how lucky I am to be able to have children with him and parent with him. He balances me out in all the right ways, I think our kids are lucky to have the combination of both of us. He teaches our kids so many things that I probably wouldn't even think of. I am so grateful to be raising our kids together, we are all truly blessed to have him.
1 comment:
you have such a darling family meg!
Post a Comment