I am going to try to do a SHORT version of our girls camp, because really there is so much to tell!! We had so much fun going up to aspen lakes, which is our Stakes girls campground. It is beautiful! They have a lake, canoes, zipline, rock climbing wall, ropes course, rope swing, nice bathrooms, a super nice new pavilion. It was great! I love love love love girls camp. I think it is one of the best parts of being in young womans. I have SO much fun with the girls and all of the other leaders, I feel super blessed to be able to work in this calling.
The stake theme this year was The Road to Virtue, and our wards theme was "cars" and we had a lot of fun with it! What an important thing to teach all of our young woman, to be virtuous!! We had great devotionals every day, the stake did some really cool things and they had all the girls sign a virtue flag, committing to be virtuous all the way to the temple! That is our goal for all of our girls, to make it to the temple someday! I feel especially blessed to be able to be up there with celine, it is so great to see her participating in these things. Of course, the highlight for me every girls camp is testimony meeting, it is a moment of true joy for me to hear the girls testimonies and to know that they are growing and developing their spirituality! I could go on and on, but instead I will just post some pictures of the fun moments! I took about a 150 pix. so this is just a small sampling of them!
My Bed!!
I wish I could post all my pix. and write a few more pages about it, it was that much fun and amazing!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment