Thursday, June 16, 2011

Wheres my kids???

ok, I noticed that most of my posts lately have been about ME! How selfish of me! My life definitely does not revolve around myself, it revolves around these 3!
The teenager: celine came to youth conference with me and other than that has had a pretty boring summer so far. Her friends are all gone this week so she has been home. poor girl. We did have one fun day of school shopping and lunch together. I need to take some pix of her, this is a old picture, I havent taken a new one of her in a while! Better get on that!
The princess: um, lets see. this girl thinks if she is not being entertained 24/7 that there is a problem! and that can be a problem for ME! she wants to play play play. what is it about the youngest child that they don't know how to entertain themselves? she did make this very cute crown out of duct tape, one of her better entertaining herself moments.
The crazy boy: yes, he insisted upon a mohawk. as long as I don't have to comb his hair this summer, Im happy! This boy also wants to play 24/7, but is also good about entertaining himself. He has had a soccer camp a few times and he is lovin it. Kaleb has also been paying him to mow the lawn once a week, a good way for him to make some money!
Summer is good, great, awesome, love it!!!! We haven't done anything to great yet, but are just enjoying the days of not having to do ANYTHING!!!I sure enjoy the summer with these kids. Love them!

No comments: