Saturday, May 28, 2011

Something to look forward to!

I don't know if anyone has noticed my little widget at the top of my screen, but I am super excited about it! :) On Oct. 26th this year it will be me and kalebs 15 year anniversary, and kaleb decided that we deserved a trip! I readily agreed. We decided we would love to do another cruise, so we started looking and talking and dreaming. There were MANY cruises we would have loved to go on, but we decided on a 9 day mexican riviera cruise, leaving from LA on Oct. 21rst. We will save a lot of money being able to drive there and not having to fly. I know we are going to have a great time, I am so happy to have something to look forward to. So if any of you have been to any of these places and know of something great there to see or do, please pass on the info!!
Itinerary:
Friday, Oct 21Los Angeles (San Pedro), CA4:00pm
Saturday, Oct 22Fun Day at Sea
Sunday, Oct 23Cabo San Lucas, Mexico10:00am6:00pm
Monday, Oct 24Cabo San Lucas, Mexico7:00am6:00pm
Tuesday, Oct 25La Paz, Mexico8:00am4:00pm
Wednesday, Oct 26Mazatlan, Mexico8:00am6:00pm
Thursday, Oct 27Puerto Vallarta, Mexico8:00am6:00pm
Friday, Oct 28Fun Day at Sea
Saturday, Oct 29Fun Day at Sea
Sunday, Oct. 30Los Angeles (San Pedro), CA

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Ah! I'm so excited for you! I want to go on another cruise too!