Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Whats your sign???

I was born August 29th, I am a Virgo. Here is a description of people born under the virgo sign. My thoughts are in a different color.


VIRGO - The Perfectionist
(ok, right here theres a problem. I am SO not a perfectionist. at all. none.)(Aug 23 - Sept 22) Dominant In relationships.(second problem. does anyone know kaleb??? there goes that idea.) Conservative.(well, i TRY to be conservative, but I wouldn't say that its in my nature.) Always wants the last word.( the only time this is true is when I am arguing with kaleb.;). Argumentative.(again, only with kaleb.) Worries.(hhmmmm...not a big worrier. of course I worry about some things, but I wouldn't say I am a worrier.) Very smart.(well, can't argue with this one.lol!) Dislikes noise and chaos.(hello! i have three kids and my calling in church is with the beehives. can you get more noise and chaos than that??) Eager. (eager??? about what.) Hardworking.( I TRY to be a hardworker, don't always succeed.) Loyal.( ok, this is one I agree with. because I am a very loyal person, almost to a fault.) Beautiful. (NOT!) Easy to talk to. (this one is more right then the others. at least i hope i am easy to talk too.) Hard to please.(come on!!! i am so easygoing!) Harsh.(harsh???me???) Practical and very fussy.(have you seen my shoe collection, that is not practical. and fussy? what, am i one?). Often shy.(surprisingly I can be shy with people i don't know.)Pessimistic... (HA! ridiculous! I am a glass half full kind of person.)

I hate to tell my parents this, but I think I was born at the wrong time!! sorry mom and dad. :)

I tried to find the sign that I THOUGHT I should be born under, and this was as close as I could find to the one that fit me.

CANCER - The Protector (June 21 - July 22) Moody, emotional.(oh boy, this is the truth!! jsut ask kaleb.) May be shy.(like i said before, sometimes i can be.) Very loving and caring.(well, i like to think so.) Pretty/handsome.( pretty homely!!!:) Excellent partners for life.( this is true. kaleb is my one and only and always will be!!) Protective.(definitely protective of those I care about.). Inventive and imaginative .(inventive? no. imaginative? kinda.) Cautious.(much to kalebs chagrin I am a little bit cautious about things).Touchy-feely kind of person.(definitely!!) Needs love from others. (my love language is Quality time so this one is 100% true!) Easily hurt, but sympathetic.(sadly, yes this is true.)

mom, was I like a month late?????

2 comments:

Shelley said...

hahahahah - okay I need to go do that for me. I was born on April 15. Where did you find that information?! I'd love to see how it matches up.

Kaleb said...

What the heck is my "chagrin"?!?!