We have lost two good men from the Utah Jazz team. Actually, three, but Ronnie Brewer left a while ago, but I still miss him. Carlos Boozer might have been a fair weather player and not loyal to our team, but I still liked him and I liked him as part of our team. But Kyle Korver, how could you?? How could you leave us? I guess I don't know all the details. Did the jazz not try to keep you? was there not enough money involved?? I will miss your three point shots and the way you always would pinch your hair and sweep it back. In the fall I will be trying to get used to a different team, I hate change. I liked our Utah Jazz the way it was. But I do have to say I like the new logo and the colors, I think it is true jazz and I am excited to see the new floor at the Energy Solutions Center. But despite my feelings and wondering how the team will be this year, I am looking forward to October, I miss those game nights!!
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Utah Jazz
We have lost two good men from the Utah Jazz team. Actually, three, but Ronnie Brewer left a while ago, but I still miss him. Carlos Boozer might have been a fair weather player and not loyal to our team, but I still liked him and I liked him as part of our team. But Kyle Korver, how could you?? How could you leave us? I guess I don't know all the details. Did the jazz not try to keep you? was there not enough money involved?? I will miss your three point shots and the way you always would pinch your hair and sweep it back. In the fall I will be trying to get used to a different team, I hate change. I liked our Utah Jazz the way it was. But I do have to say I like the new logo and the colors, I think it is true jazz and I am excited to see the new floor at the Energy Solutions Center. But despite my feelings and wondering how the team will be this year, I am looking forward to October, I miss those game nights!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment